Monday, August 20, 2007

Its Just Easier: An introduction to a nudest colony

Over the weekend we bought a house. Not a real one, let's be realistic, but a cute little plastic house filled with the potential of hours of childish delight.
The house was dirty, so I sent the girlies out to give it a scrub down. When I went out to check on them, they were naked.

I asked why the nudity? The answer..."Its just easier this way. "

Perfect. I guess that is why people fence their yards. Just in case sans-clothes is easier.

3 comments:

The Plewe Clan said...

I have missed your funny blogs...

Jenn said...

Ha! Only in the Bennett household do these conversations take place!

I LOOOOOVE it!

Tracy said...

Hey..some things are just easier naked! :) I loved seeing you last night. We don't get enough girls time...I think I hear Thailand calling...:)