Thursday, August 9, 2007

Harnessing the GOO

So I had the baby, now what the heck do I do with my bowl full of jelly, aka The Gut. I usually come home from the hospital and squeeze into my grandma girdle, but this time I bought some Spanx thinking that they would be better. WRONG!!! I put them on and it looked like I had just slimmed some spandex over the volley ball I had shoved down my pants. Sadly there was no ball, just my chubby tummy. I can always put on my Grannys. They worked for the last 2, but there has to be a better way. A way that doesn't require diet or exercise.
I am going to work on that and I'll let you know.

4 comments:

teuscher travels said...

I am sure you and your goo look great!!:) at least there isnt anyone in there and I am sure you will just pop right back down! you always look so cute! How in the world did you look good after giving birth??? all the smugmug pictures were darling!

PS is there anything your family wont eat or I should avoid? I am swinging by on sat and want to make sure!!

Jenn said...

Oh honestly, Abby ...
You have looked AMAZING after each nugget! I'm sure this time won't be any different. Besides ... how much can you sit down, relax, watch Oprah and eat bon-bons with THREE kiddos??? :)

Love ya, girl!

Tracy said...

Too funny! I laughed outloud because I too thought the same thing with the spanx. They are great with less goo...try 1 year post birth. I wanted to believe Oprah...but alas my goo was spilling over! :) Miss you!

Ryan and Megan said...

Hey Abby just lurking the blogs (its megan, tracy's sister)

I bought the spanx! Is that why i still feel like the most gigantic person in the world and that you could knead my stomach?? haha

Congrats on the baby Abby!