Friday, July 27, 2007

This body ain't big enough for the both of us

Seriously someone has to go. I'm fine if it has to be me. I am ready to graciously bow out of my own skin and let the little intruder take over. I used to be at peace with my body. I even embraced my thighs this summer and took off the board shorts, but I am done sharing it with someone who isn't keeping up their end of the deal. What is it with babies? Do they think they are on their own time line or something.?!! Granted he technically has another 4 days before his term is officially up, but I am the land lord here, and I say he needs to be out now, or better yet YESTERDAY!!!! If the little nugget doesn't leave soon, he is going to get evicted. You have another week my boy and then we will have a little talk!

5 comments:

Raskills said...

Oh, I feel ya. I'm only 26 weeks and I'm starting to wonder how this body is going to last to 40. (actually 39-gotta love scheduled cesareans ;))

-Liz

(don't forget us on your list of people to call when it happens - I can't wait to meet him!)

teuscher travels said...

You poor thing! I wouldnt want to share with someone crawling up my throat and shoving aside my ribs!! heres hoping he comes out soon! there has to be a better way.....

The Plewe Clan said...

Girlfriend...I hear ya! The race is on so the "little nugget" better get here before the 10th or it will be death to the mamma cause I am scheduled!

DarbyM said...

OH Abby i so feel your pain, Maren was 10 days late and would NOT come out! :) Hang in there and i hope for both your sakes it's very soon.

darby

Jenn said...

Abby -
I am soooo excited for you and Markham! A boy!!!!!!!!! Yay!

I'm sure the girls are super excited too!

Love ya, girl!