Friday, July 20, 2007

Dear Harry,

It has been such a long time since I last thought about you. I admit that in the past I was a little obsessed with your life and fame, but sadly my love for you has waxed cold in your long absence. I am nervous about getting news of you in the mail. I think it is coming tomorrow, and I hope our relationship can be rekindled. I hate that for the last while we have been at loose ends. I know that tomorrow may be the last I hear of you; I hope we can resolve our relationship and that we can end on good terms if it really comes to that.

Until tomorrow Dearest Harry. I know I must wait until then.

XOXO,

Me

ps. Please don't die!!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I am anxiously awaiting the UPS man. It is 1:07 pm and I am about to call out the guards! Can't wait!!

DarbyM said...

Matt and I took bets last night on who would finish first, You, Tracy or Cindy! :)

I'm still finishing #6 (don't throw things, I just started it last week, I know I know i'm a loser.... )

leakysieve said...

I finished Harry. Now what?