Monday, February 27, 2006

The Miracle Called Mr. Mom

My husband is really amazing.

He's smart, funny, handsome, and perfectly capable of caring for our kids without me.

I went away for the weekend and he never called for advice, he took our girls to our 3 hours of church with combed hair and matching shoes, and cooked, yes cooked, nutritious meals 3 days in a row.

I am so proud!!

You know, I got married with high hopes that my husband would be good with our kids, and we would share household duties and he would appreciate me.

I feel like I hit the jack pot.

It was so fun to call and talk to our three year old and have her be so excited because Dad had just taken her to the library, and cooked her salmon with broccoli and spinach, and they were going to put little sister to bed and have a perfect "Buddy" night, complete with a game of "go fish" and a snuggle up movie on the couch.

She was beyond happy, and so was I.

My Mr. Mom is almost perfect. I just need to train him to give a good massage and he is golden.

My life is blessed to have a Mr. Mom who picks up my slack and loves me unconditionally.

I wish more women so lucky. Maybe I should hire him out for lessons..? Hmm...

No comments: