Sunday, June 18, 2006

Renting, you can smell the savings

Last you heard I was looking at million dollar crack houses.
I have made it through that rough spot and I am now resigned to being a life-time renter.

It has its perks. When the roots of the tree on the street grow into my sewer pipe and they make the kitchen disposal back up into the bath tub, I don't have to pay for it.

But my heart does twinge for the nice man with the gloves and the mask, and the other nice man that banged a hole in the sewer pipe, and had splash-idge. (yucky) But then the said splashed man just left the hole wide open with the pipe not fixed and threw a big orange metal street sign kind of over it and didn't come back for 9 days, so my heart really isn't very empathetic toward him any more. I have actually been wondering if it would me horrible to just flush the potty (empty of course) when he is down there fixing the hole, because he has taken so dang LONG!

I am a little bugged by the wide open sewer hole by the front door. It isn't exactly screaming WELCOME to the home teachers!

But other than that renting is perfect!




I

No comments: