Monday, April 17, 2006

No Really, I'm not kidding

So My House hunt continues....

I ran across this little gem, that can be yours for a measley $525,000.00.


 

This is the kitchen area, which as you can see has some "minor" problems. As the person showing the house stated.
Hello!! Are you an idiot? All I could think of was infestation, infestation. You name it, it has probably infested here.

 
This is just off the kitchen, and apparently you could roast a pig on the spit in the brick area, and watch tv while it cooks, because it is also the "family"room!! Sweet!

 

This, my friends, is the bathroom.

 

This is a bedroom, and that stuff on the floor is the carpet and yes, the walls are oozing.

The saddest part is we were there with 3 other people looking at it, and I bet is sells for $630,000.00.

I keep asking myself "Why is it that we live here?". Ah, yes..Because we love IT! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! You can move to Utah and buy a brand spankin' new mansion for that price! Then again, I was born in Cali and REALLY miss the beach! I know how it is to want to stay in a place you love! And,I never thought that I would say this, I love Utah!

Love your blog by the way! It's really fun and interesting!

Angela said...

I just found your site through a comment you left at...Dandelion mama I think. Anyway, your posts crack me up. Are you still blogging? I can't tell---there's no date. About housing in the Bay Area---INSANE---those pictures are almost unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

OMG. I'm cringing on your behalf. I'd heard that housing prices there were exorbitant, but I had no idea they were that bad.